Saturday 7 April 2012

Best Day Of My Life

A while ago i did a post on role models and asked you who you look up to, well i think its important to tell you that on Thursday i met one of my role models.

Alex Day is an amazing musician who writes his own music and plays and sings his own songs, and who most importantly is all about the fans and is the least materialistic person i have ever met. On Thursday he held a small gathering in Coventry, which i went to even though its nowhere near my home. He signed my CD, and i got a picture with both him and his cousin Danny Hooper, and both of them, the creators of a card game called Sopio, signed some of my cards.

It was an amazing day and i think it shows how amazing it can be to meet a role model, and make sure you are prepared so you can have things to remember it by.

The group in Coventry-


2 comments:

  1. I went to see him last monday!! I absolutely love him ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same he is amazing, i love Lady Godiva :D

      Delete