Thursday 19 April 2012

Sorry Rant Time

Okay i was really going to try not to do this sort of thing on this blog but then i figured, whats the point in having a blog that non of your friends know about if you cant use it.

I'm sure i have mention my ex boyfriend in a couple of posts and I'm fine (I'm not really but I'm starting to get over it) with the fact he just ended our relationship for no reason, when in the beginning it was him that followed me around like a lost puppy.

Even when i saw on his twitter he is constantly moaning that girls always go for the jerk and never nice guys like him, (which always makes me laugh because looking back on our relationship he was a bit of a jerk, ignoring me in front of his friends and then being very loving when no one could see) well i just got over it because he wasn't interested in me anymore, clearly.

Then came the short relationships with a few girls that dont exactly have the best reputations in the school (lets just say they don't wait for love) which did bug me because why would a guy give up a proper relationship for that sort of thing, and then moan about the fact girls always go for the guys that use them (hypocrite?)

Well i could have lived with all of that if i didn't just go on twitter and see what I'm pretty sure is him flirting with one of my best friends. Well she doesn't seem very interested, but i think i would find that way to awkward. Uhhh i feel like such a bad person for getting jealous at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment