Tuesday 10 April 2012

First Follower

I guessed i should do a blog to honour the fact that someone is actually reading this blog so HI, thank you and make sure you give me feedback. :D

Also i thought i would talk a little about procrastination since i have had two weeks off school and have been doing it from the beginning. I was given about four hours worth of homework, and three of those were English, which i don't mind English but three hours of it!

So on my first day i told myself i would get all of my homework out of the way. What i actually managed was to design an exam timetable, organise all of my school work into subjects and to clean my room. Yes it sounds like a lot but when you think about what my actually goal for the day was, i did nothing.

Yesterday was the start of my second week off and it has taken until today to make a start on that homework, one hour down, three to go and i have a really busy week anyway, ohhh well.

2 comments:

  1. Procrastination = My life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sometimes we cant help it, at least if there is one thing we are avoiding, everything else gets done ;)

      Delete