Wednesday 18 April 2012

Being good and Revising

In one month i have my final music exam, and I'm really bad at music so me and my friend have decided to spend this week revising and making a revision guide.

My problem with music isn't when it comes to playing the instrument (Keyboard), its the practical side which gets me 40% of a GCSE. 12 pieces of music you would never chooses to listen too, and we have to memories every musical point you can possibly make about it, and features of the time it came from for each of them!

Well anyway we both want to pass the class so we are soldiering on through the work one page of notes for each of them. Maybe i will pass the class, i cant imagine i will get my predicted A but hopefully i wont fail.

And i have just realised in 2 hours i have a keyboard lesson so I'm gonna go and learn how to play First Gymnopedie perfectly :/

No comments:

Post a Comment