Monday 28 May 2012

Goodbye Scrapbooks

My friend came up with this really cool idea that I think needs sharing.

It is the end of our compulsary education soon, and although I am part of a very close group of seven friends, we will all be going our seperate ways. One of my friends said we should all get plain books, decorate them and the take lots of photos to fill them up with, and all write a comment for eachother.

We also all said it would be cool if we all made eachother something small that we can stick in the books, so the artists will draw pictures and i will sit for three days trying to work out what i can make everyone.

I will make sure to put up the finished product as i love to share my friends talents :)

4 comments:

  1. Aw, that's such a lovely idea! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I just have to work out what to make my friends

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! Would totally love to see what you come up with. ♥

    I'm a new follower now. :)
    Love,
    Roudi from babydow. And I also blog here:
    http://c-is-for-craft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Roudi :)
      Thankyou i loved the ideas when my friends came up with them. We havent made the scrap books but as my special gift for my friends i made and decorated letters (and envelopes) for them.
      I hope to post the finished product soon
      Love Amethyst

      Delete