Saturday 17 March 2012

Retaliation- A bad idea

A few days ago one of my friends were having a huge rant on twitter about something. I text her to make sure she was okay and she said she was just getting a bit angry about something, and that she was sure she would be fine later on. I then went on twitter to find her next tweet said so now you care whats wrong. Obviously my first reaction was that she was lying and that i had done something to upset her and i was caught between tweeting a cryptic dig back or texting her to ask what i had done, and in the end i decided to do neither and just hope it blows over.

The next day i was in my lesson with her and she came over to me and said sorry about yesterday she didn't want to get into it on the phone, and then told me that she had fallen out with her dad.

So i guess the morel of the story is you shouldn't read something and make assumptions and jump to a conclusion, because you can be wrong and it can cause a problem if you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment